This is about clearing the way, and providing logistical support, including funding, comms, networking, and safety.
We're punching far above our weight, trying to get results with limited resources.
- Promoting trustworthy journalism, including the ethics of news distribution to deny the amplification of disinformation.
- Protecting voting rights and the election from foreign and domestic interference.
- Countering Influence Operations that destabilize our country.
- Securing the Internet and related systems from cybersecurity attacks.
- Supporting local, community, and ethnic media.
- Protecting people from online abuse and harassment, particularly journalists.
- Battling food insecurity, particularly for those affected by the pandemic.
- Helping veterans and their families.
- Fighting for teachers.
- Amplifying and investing in women in tech.
“World War III is a guerrilla information war with no division between military and civilian participation.”
— Marshall McLuhan, “Culture Is Our Business”, 1970, p. 66